Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm Not Letting Go.....

I'm just not ready yet. I still have pumpkin head dollies drawn out and Santas that come first. I have added to my Skeleton collection this year and basked in the smell of the leaves. I made pumpkin bread and pumpkin spiced coffee. The pumpkin bread is best served toasted with cream cheese. Even in all that the days have been busting out busy... I'm not ready to let go yet of Halloween. I am ready to take advantage of the marked down candy at the grocery store....one of my favorite treats is awaiting! Simply mix a bag of candy corn with salted peanuts. Be careful....it's wicked good!

1 comment:

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Ouch!! Calorie and fat free treat, of course!! I'm holding Halloween in the air here, too...as our weather has remained in the fabulous Indian Summer mode for some time now!!