Sunday, May 17, 2009

Says WHOOOOooo???

I haven't set aside Halloween except for a few weeks during Bunny season for over a year now and I'm loving it. I know I'm doing what I was meant to do. I've taken time and thought over the past couple of years to look at my dolls more and more in the Art Doll category and networking with some extraordinary artists in the field.Still it wasn't until a friend from Somerset encouraged me more to continue that direction... and I have. I've had such a wonderful time putting animals in time period dress, and have continued this journey to a another level. Bringing some of my Note card images to life as a doll. Some for show only and some for licensing at this point... but you will see some at my online venues ahead.

Until then, enjoy my owl~ it was the eye concept that I just had to try, I loved it and another, Snowy owl is in flight as we speak. The Seraph is another interest for me these 12 years of Folk art...the path is always moving ahead and mine seems to be bordered with Pumpkins and witches and all things spooky. Onward I go.....

2 comments:

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

Enjoying your lovely blog, your dolls are enchanting!

Anonymous said...

I love your angel....love your art! I am so looking forward to Autumn. It was such a delight to see your owls today.